qPayIntegrator provides centralized real-time processing of financial transactions
qPayIntegrator is a SWIFTReady SEPA 2008 & 2009 solution, Allevo being thus ranked as a SWIFTReady Application Provider. qPayIntegrator has also successfully passed the technical and functional validation criteria within SWIFT's certification programme for Workers' Remmitances in 2010, renewed for SWIFTRemit 2.0 in 2012. The SWIFTReady Application Profile is available on SWIFT's website.
qPayIntegrator was validated “Ready for IBM Pure Systems”.
As a result of Lenovo’s acquisition of IBM x86 portfolio, effective 1 October 2014, IBM announced us on the 24th of Sept. 2014 that the mark “IBM Ready for PureSystems” is no more in use.
- qPI-TIP, intended
for financial institutions, is a pre-requisite to any other
feature, available in mono or multi processor environments; qPI-TIP
can be ordered with an additional number of connectors.
- qPI-TIPc is
the reworked qPI-TIP intended for non-financial institutions,
ensuring seamless SWIFT and other external interfaces integration
with the corporate's ERPs.
- Funds Transfer (coded qPI-FT) extends qPI-TIP functions with customer credit transfer and interbank funds transfer (FIN), to enable correspondent banking business
- SEPA compliance (coded qPI-SEPA) extends qPI-TIP functions with the European Payments Council (EPC) regulations regarding the Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA)
- TARGET 2 Interface (coded qPI-T2) extends qPI-TIP functions to comply with TARGET2 settlement
- Romanian Payment System Interface (coded qPI-SEP) extends qPI-TIP enabling the financial institutions to connect to the specific Romanian clearing & settlement systems for
- Romanian Payment System Interface 2011 upgrade (coded qPI-SEN) extends qPI-SEP functions to comply with the upgrade of the SENT system (the low value payment settlement system of TransFonD - the Romanian CSM)
- Alliance Lite Interface (coded qPI-Lite) extends qPI-TIPc functions by providing integration with SWIFT network (via Alliance Lite), to enable corporations work with banks in a MACUG or SCORE architecture
- Duplicate Detection (coded qPI-2D) is an early alerting tool of possible duplicated transactions (either issued by the back-office/ERP application(s) or received from the banks or market infrastructures), providing grounds for further investigations and decisions
- Direct Debit (coded qPI-DD) provides the specific formatting related to the implementation for Direct Debit transactions
- Debit Instruments (coded qPI-DI) ensures the management (receiving, sending and processing) of payments made through cheques, promissory notes, bills of exchange - during their business life-cycle
- AML Filtering (coded qPI-AML) provides message filtering with detection of possible money laundering transactions, for both high and low value payments (i.e. SWIFT MT, MX and proprietary message structure), using 20+ supported 'black lists' and ensuring their content maintainability
- Accounts Reconciliation (coded qPI-ReconS) is either a stand-alone product or an optional feature of qPayIntegrator and provides NOSTRO/VOSTRO accounts reconciliation, intraday liquidity reports and integrated exception management, with exception memorizing to maximize automatic reconciliation
- Availability (coded qPI-FMA) ensures transactions mirroring from the production site to the remote backup site of qPayIntegrator. beside real-time resilience at transactions level, the solution provides additional attractive features like monitoring and event management
- Competitive reports (coded qPI-TR) offers several analyses and reports of the market trends, along with early alerts
- Liquidity Reporting (coded qPI-ML) ensures real-time cash reports and forecasts using several reporting criteria, in a consolidated view
- Remittances (coded qPI-Remit) deals with the collections, processing and distribution of remittances
- Treasury markets (coded qPI-TREZ) allows the automation of treasury flows (FX and money market)
- Statements (coded qPI-STM) deals with processing the SWIFT messages related to the correspondent banks account admin (MT940/MT950 statements, MT900/MT910 confirmations)